OneX USA XR23 Airbag Ready Pro Race Suit - Red / black [NEW]
- Guaranteed purchase security
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A favorite in the paddock, and a proven race winner. The Ready-To-Race XR23 Pro Race Leather Racing Suit of OneX USA is a ready to race version of the popular suit worn by champions around the world.
The OneX USA Ready-To-Race XR23 Pro Race Leather Road Racing Suit is built to the highest quality standards with all of the same features of custom race suits. Suits are handmade with high quality leather to provide comfort, flexibility, and protection needed on and off the race track.
Key Features and Construction
- Constructed from supple and strong full-grain bovine (cow) leather for superior performance, abrasion resistance, and durability.
- Race aero hump which is hydration pack ready (can be purchased separately).
- Build in grip pads on lower legs
- Reinforced stitching across impact zones.
- Replaceable elbow sliders.
- Flexible Neoprene around wrists and neck for added comfort.
- Heavy duty zippers.
- Strategically placed stretch panels for comfort while riding.
- Removable and washable liner.
- High quality adjustable and removable knee sliders.
- Perforations for superior airflow ventilation
- Internal pocket with zipper closure
- NEW Silicone Shoulders for the best duration of your suit and to avoid decals coming off (UPDATED 2023).
- CE Certified internal elbow, shoulder, shin, and knee protection.
- Impact absorbing shoulder and knee protection designed specifically for OneX USA.
- Molded elbow protection designed for OneX USA.
- CE certified removable back protection.
- Reinforced leather and padding on impact zones.
Colors and Options
- Available in multiple style and color combinations.
- Custom designs available.
- Riding and racing is dangerous, gear is made to high standards but cannot protect from every injury. Please consider risks before purchasing.
- Airbag vests are intended to help minimize, but do not guarantee protection from every injury. For street and track use ride at your own risk and users should determine based on your skill level, comfort level, etc. if airbag vest and gear will meet your needs.
- Recommended that users complete custom measurements for custom suit while wearing airbag vest.
- OneX AIR suits have been worn by customers using different brands of airbag vests. OneX does not endorse any brand or airbag vest and it is the riders responsibility to determine if products meet their needs and will be safe.