OneX USA is the leader in custom road racing gear. No other company offers the same personal and professional design experience, paired with top of the line products, to fit your exact needs. Ordering a Custom Pro Race leather suit is a simple, fast, and fun process.
We are TRUE CUSTOM. You dream it, we design it.
A favorite in the paddock, and a proven race winner. The Custom Pro Race Leather Racing Suit from OneX USA is worn by champions around the world and ready to stand on the top of the podium. You choose either standard protection or OneX Air (airbag vest ready) with an airbag system for added protection.
The OneX USA Custom Pro Race 2-Piece Leather Road Racing Suit is built to the highest quality standards to meet the demands of the worlds fastest racers. In addition to a completely custom fit and original design, the options are available for either cow or kangaroo leather. Suits are handmade with high quality materials to provide the comfort, flexibility, and protection needed to win.
OneX USA suits outshine other brands with their attention to detail and not using generic construction pieces like other custom brands. All external protection and branding designed specifically for OneX suits to meet the high quality standards. OneX USA is proud to be the leader in professional custom suits.
The 2-piece version of the popular Custom Pro Race Leather Racing Suit is made with a full zipper to connect the pants and suit together. While mostly used by street riders looking for the fit of custom but extra comfort and flexibility, the 2-piece suit can be used on the track at with most track organizations.
Key Features and Construction
- Constructed from supple and strong full-grain bovine (cow) or kangaroo leather for superior performance, abrasion resistance, and durability.
- Race aero hump with built in hydration pack and quick coupling hose.
- Build in grip pads on lower legs
- Reinforced stitching across impact zones.
- Replaceable elbow sliders.
- Flexible Neoprene around wrists and neck for added comfort.
- Heavy duty zippers.
- Strategically placed stretch panels for comfort while riding.
- Removable and washable liner.
- High quality adjustable and removable knee sliders.
- Perforations for superior airflow ventilation
- Internal pocket with zipper closure.
- CE Certified internal elbow, shoulder, shin, and knee protection.
- Impact absorbing shoulder and knee protection designed specifically for OneX USA.
- Molded elbow protection designed for OneX USA.
- CE certified removable back protection.
- Reinforced leather and padding on impact zones.
- *OneX AIR Airbag ready option available for use with airbag vests. Airbag ready adds extra expansion so an airbag has extra room to deploy.
Ready for the protection of OneX AIR? The OneX USA Custom Pro Race Leather Road Racing Suit with OneX AIR is constructed with extra expansion panels on the side, back/neck, and arms to add the needed room if an airbag was to deploy. OneX AIR suits can be worn with or without airbag vests giving riders even more flexibility. With OneX AIR riders have the choice of which airbag vest they feel comfortable with and want to run under the race suit.
**OneX AIR suits have been worn by customers with the Klim Ai-1 Airbag Vest, Alpinestars Tech Air 5 airbag vest, and Alpinestars Tech Air Race airbag vest (no light hookup). OneX does not endorse any of these brands/products which are worn at riders own risk and have provided this information based on customer feedback.
- Contact us with any questions: email@example.com
- Riding and racing is dangerous, gear is made to high standards but cannot protect from every injury. Please consider risks before purchasing.
- Airbag vests are intended to help minimize, but do not guarantee protection from every injury. For street and track use ride at your own risk and users should determine based on your skill level, comfort level, etc. if airbag vest and gear will meet your needs.
- Recommended that users complete custom measurements for custom suit while wearing airbag vest.
- OneX AIR suits have been worn by customers using different brands of airbag vests. OneX does not endorse any brand or airbag vest and it is the riders responsibility to determine if products meet their needs and will be safe.