OneX USA Pro Race Gloves - Black
- Guaranteed purchase security
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
A favorite in the paddock on race day, the Pro Race gloves by OneX USA are a proven winner that can't be beat!
The OneX USA Pro Race Gloves use a combination of kangaroo and cow leather to provide the ultimate combination of comfort, protection, and a positive feel on the controls. The gauntlet style cuff is made with special ventilation and extra impact protection, and the carbon fiber knuckle guard is designed specifically for the Pro Race glove and has been derived directly from racing technology. Used at all levels by top riders and ready to sit on the top step of the podium.
Key Features & Construction
- Constructed from top grade, supple, and strong full-grain kangaroo and cow leather for superior performance, abrasion resistance, tactile feedback, and durability.
- Pre-curved fingers for max comfort.
- Silicone grips on palm.
- Finger bridge on third and fourth fingers helps prevent injury in the event of a slide.
- Long cuff with built in air intake and exhaust ports for improved ventilation.
- Stretch paneling around wrist for ease of movement and comfort.
- Adjustable cuff and wrist strap for a personalized fit.
- Newly designed fingertip construction with grip for max comfort and feel.
- CE Certified Level 2 protection.
- Carbon fiber knuckle protection designed specifically for OneX USA.
- Cuff padding.
- Finger joint impact absorbing protection designed specifically for OneX USA.
- Sewn in dual palm sliders.
Colors and Options
- Available in multiple color combinations.
- Custom designs available.
OneX USA always ships FAST!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that when you make an order you want your gear as quickly as possible, and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize UPS, FedEx, and DHL.