Chicken Hawk Tire Warmer - Superbike Standard Model
- Guaranteed purchase security
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- The first to manufacture Tire Warmers in the U.S.A., Chicken Hawk Racing has supplied virtually all of the AMA Superbike teams and is well known for its quality and durability. The choice of AMA Factory Teams such as Yoshimura Suzuki, Red Bull Roadrace Factory, M4 Roadracing and Team Geico Honda.
- Slow, yet powerful, the warmer permeates the tire carcass with stable heat - attaining “hot tire pressure”
- Saves “heat cycles” so tires don’t age by being heated and cooled
- Dupont Nomex liner - melt-proof with temperature-sensitive dye
- Dual stage operating lights show when heating and when ready
- Allow for fast cornering from the first lap makes tire last longer
- Neoprene side panels insulate the wheel and ensure proper fit
- Highest watt density - 650 watts rear and 500 watts front
- Carbon and poly insulation for better heat retention
- Back-n-forth heater design provides even heating
- Safe to use with DOT and race compound tires
- Internal thermostatic control pre-set at 175°F
- Sold in sets - one front and one rear
- Ballistic nylon exterior
- Nylon carrying bag
- 6’ long power cord
- 120V operation
OneX USA always ships FAST!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that when you make an order you want your gear as quickly as possible, and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize UPS, FedEx, and DHL.