Alpinestars Supertech R Boots - Black/White
- Guaranteed purchase security
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Alpinestars Supertech R Boots
Building off of the success of the original, the latest Alpinestars Supertech R Boots have been redesigned to maximize performance and comfort, allowing supersport riders to push the limits and realize their potential. In its latest form, the Supertech R improves ventilation, protection and ergonomics. The TPU areas on the boot have been updated to better protect and ventilate the entire foot, while the integrated bio-mechanical removable ankle brace compliments the external structure of the boot, preventing lateral movement.
- Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU guides air through the boot
- Durable and technical microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility
- Front flex area is constructed with a redesigned soft TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improve abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movements
- Flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles allows natural movement
- Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU for maintaining shape
- Full length suede microfiber panel on inner side of the boot provides a smooth surface for excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat
- Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg
- Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears
- Extremely protective, flexible and comfortable with excellent aerodynamics
- Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle and leg
- External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact
- Replaceable Clip-on Shin-slider improves protection from abrasion
- Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/ Aluminum Toe slider features easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion
- Replaceable nylon heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash
- Outside entry/exit has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal
- Zipper mounted on soft TPU stretch panel gives easy closure with excellent fit
- Additional TPU Zip slider reduces friction in the event of a crash
- VELCRO® brand fastener tab lock the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure
- Micro adjustable redesign ratchet top closure stows tab end
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010
OneX USA always ships FAST!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that when you make an order you want your gear as quickly as possible, and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize UPS, FedEx, and DHL.